Who should apply for Membership?
- A representative of
- a faith based housing provider
- a church interested in developing affordable housing
- a Church denomination
- An individual who wants to be involved in providing affordable housing
What is the process for becoming a Member?
What are the benefits of Memership?
- Active partnership with other faith based housing providers
- Discounts on CHI fee for service work
- Assistance with Community Housing Provider (CHP) registration
- Consultancy on affordable housing projects
- Voting at the AGM