Audio of Page
CHPs are invited to tender for low-cost finance to build-to-rent with funding from both Cbus Super and NHFIC, with tenders due by 3pm, Monday 21 September 2020.
Almost 100 dwellings will be built on six sites around Sydney.
In this pilot, NSW Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC) is calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) from registered CHPs to take part in the Community Housing Redevelopment Program.
CHPs will build social and market homes on Government-owned land and manage the housing under a long-term lease.
Optional finance will come from Cbus Super (United Super Pty Limited as trustee of the Construction and Building Unions Superannuation Fund) and the National Housing Finance and Investment Corporation (NHFIC),subject to final credit approval.
Registered Tier 1 and Tier 2 CHPs will be eligible to take part in their own right or by forming consortia led by a Tier 1 or Tier 2 CHP, which may include non-CHP members such as developers or investors.
LAHC uses eTendering for tender opportunities and awards. To access the EOI documents in the data room you will need to:
- go to https://tenders.nsw.gov.au
- search for tender ‘LAHC 2020/412’ in the search bar
- download the ‘Confidentiality Deed Poll’ and ‘Requested Authorised Persons List’ on the tender page, and
- complete and return the documents via email to [email protected]
If you have not used eTendering before, you will need to register.
Once you have done this, you will receive an email from [email protected] with your data room login details.
For instructions on how to lodge a response to the EOI, see sections 3.5 to 3.8 of the EOI.
Responses must be received by 3pm, Monday 21 September 2020.
If you have any difficulties with accessing the EOI documents or lodging an EOI response, please contact [email protected].
The properties are at:
- 2-4 Brighton Rd & 23-25 Charles St, Peakhurst
- 18-20 Irving Street, Parramatta
- 3 Miller Street, 2 Junee Crescent and 1-5 Kilkee Avenue, Kingsgrove
- 8-10 Collett Parade, Parramatta
- 78-80 Nelson Avenue, Belmore
- 32-40 Kiora Street & 37-45 Arbutus Street, Canley Heights