Community Housing Providers
Churches Housing is the peak body for the church and its faith-based CHP’s.
What do we provide?
- Regular networking opportunities with other CHPs and churches engaged in affordable housing
- Sharing of information and resources.
- Collaboration on issues affecting our sector.
- A resource for advice and consultation.
- Advocacy and representation to government at all levels.
Consultancy services for any CHP, faith-based or not, who wishes to engage the church sector in the development of affordable housing.
Churches Housing can be an important bridge for CHPs and churches with land in desired locations. Churches Housing may be able to assist in:
- Research to identify which churches within a defined area may be suitable for approach.
- Initial approach and the brokering of relationships between the CHP/developer and the church.
- Assistance to both church and CHP to ensure that goals are clarified and met, leading to development seen as beneficial by all parties.
A fee for service arrangement will be discussed with the CHP/developer.